Dave’s Services is a family owned and operated air conditioning and heating company that has been serving Miami County since 1984. We strive for the highest quality work and 100% satisfied customers daily.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Well groomed, drug-free, able to pass background check
- Hard working, dependable, honest, career minded
- Self-motivated with a great team attitude
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
IN RETURN DAVE’S SERVICES WILL PROVIDE:
- Full time work
- Competitive hourly pay
- Available medical and dental insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Tools program
- Factory training
- In-house training
- We strive for year round employment
- Well stocked vehicle inventory
- Well organized and friendly work environment
- Work with our Lead Installer on all types of installations (Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Air Handlers, IAQ Products, Ductwork), from the tear out of the existing equipment through the run testing of the new equipment.
- Operating a company vehicle responsibly.
- Responsibly loading and unloading heavy equipment, materials, trash, etc., in a proper fashion and a timely manner.
- Attending Supplier Training Classes yearly.
- Basic understanding of high and low voltage electrical wiring
- Basic understanding of gas line fittings and connections
- Basic understanding of sheet metal and sheet metal fittings
- Either having a CFC refrigerant certification –OR- obtaining certification within 30 days of employment thru Dave’s Services
- Tools are supplied to you for use during the first year of employment
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Desire to learn more of the trade
- Able to work 8-10 hour work days through the week and occasionally on the weekend.